This weeks cover story is all about the idea of taking a leap of faith. Some say faith is a noble and virtuous act characterized by strength of soul and spirit, whereas others more skeptically define faith as "belief without evidence."
Ultimately, for me, "faith" is synonymous with inner trust and confidence. Thus, taking a leap of faith is essentially a personal willingness to take a chance. The most difficult part? Trusting in one's own strength and ability to handle whatever that leap might bring because, let's face it: change can be terrifying.
And yet, we all want to take chances. We dream of making big changes. Because while its scary to leave what's safe, it's even more frightening to contemplate a life unfulfilled.
You may already be contemplating a personal transformation. Or perhaps you are mid-leap. Either way
Here a little inspiration as you contemplate acting on your dreams.
1. "Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have." - Louise E. Boone
2. "Be not afraid of growing slowly. Be only afraid of standing still." - Chinese Proverb
3. "Why do you stay in prison when the door is so wide open?" - Rumi
4. "Energy and persistence conquer all things." - Benjamin Franklin
5. "Transformation is something I cannot explain - too much analysis might destroy it." - Sophia Loren